COVID-19 POLICY - SELFISH BEAUTY LOUNGE
For the safety of all clients and staff, the following safety protocols will be mandatory for each visit:
1) We ask you to self-screen yourself prior to your visit. If you or anyone you have recently been in contact with, are experiencing any COVID-like symptoms including cough, fever, sore throat or are generally unwell we ask you to notify us and seek medical attention, including use of the COVID-19 self assessment tool, which can be found through . In this case, rescheduling and cancellations will not be subject to fees.
2) If you or someone you have been in contact with have recently traveled, we request that we reschedule a new appointment, minimum 14 days after your original appointment date. In this case, rescheduling and cancellations will not be subject to fees.
3) You will be screened upon arrival to the clinic for COVID-19-like symptoms and personal history.
4) If possible, consultations and follow-ups will be conducted virtually through video or phone.
5) Sanitizing hands will be mandatory upon entry and exit from the clinic.
6) We ask that you wear a mask to your appointment. If you do not have one, we will provide one for you.
7) Clients are asked to wait in their cars or outside of the clinic maintaining physical distancing of 2 metres until notified by staff that they may enter. Please arrive 5 minutes before your appointment.
8) One client will be admitted per appointment, no guests or shared appointments.
9) The lounge area and washrooms will be closed. Please prepare accordingly.
As we reopen, staff will be taking all necessary precautions to ensure the health and safety of all, by abiding by guidelines set out by the Ministry of Health of Ontario. All staff will be wearing masks and face shields, sanitizing hands and all surfaces frequently and effectively, wearing gloves when in contact with patients and physical distancing when possible. Staff will be screened daily as well. Plexiglass barriers will be installed to protect administrative staff members and the above policies will be strictly enforced. We appreciate your cooperation.